A lifetime resource for any drummer, teacher and performer!
Learn West African rhythms, broken down into their separate parts in simple tab format for you to learn step-by-step.
Whether youâ€™re student of the djembe wanting to enhance your understanding or an educator looking for an informative and road-ready resource this guide will help you appreciate the music on a much deeper level.
- Tabs of all rhythms on Crank it Up and Get on Down CDs, in their complete arrangements
- An additional bonus 9 rhythms not yet available on CD
- Easy to read format designed for those who don’t read sheet music
- Rhythms in 4/4 and 12/8 signatures
- Independence exercises
- Cultural information
- Song lyrics and rhythm arrangement tips