We want to make sure that you are absolutely happy with your purchase.
We pride ourselves in ensuring the high quality of our products, and will repair, exchange or refund a faulty product when:
- The product has not been misused, physically damaged or neglected
- You have proof of purchase.
We will assess the condition of returned items before providing a repair, exchange or refund.
Products must be returned to us in an unused (as they were purchased) state.
Change of Mind Returns
If you’ve changed your mind about a purchase, we can offer a refund or a credit note when:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase for musical instruments, or within 21 days for all other items.
- The item is not an instrument played by the mouth, a DVD, or a gift voucher.
- The item must be in a new and unused condition and has not been misused, physically damaged or neglected
- You have proof of purchase;
- Sale and second grade products are not eligible for a refund or exchange (except if faults are apparent)
- The purchase price will be refunded to you, excluding the full delivery costs incurred by African Drumming. Any bank/ PayPal fees will also be deducted from your refund.
- Customers will cover all return delivery costs, and postage charges on your original order are non-refundable. Please note that African Drumming is not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
If you would like to return an online order, please email us first (email@example.com) – we are known for our quick replies!